In this season…
In the quick weeks of February, not “a lot” has happened since my last update. Administration carries little pizzaz, plunking away at emails, organizing timelines, learning more about non-profits and the legalities involved. In the midst of the administrative to-do’s I’ve been able to build rich relationships with those within Tanalian and within our community. Jesus always put people first. Relationships always won over the paperwork. Sometimes it’s hard for me to shift focus and have a deep heart conversation, but always the reward is far beyond the check mark on my to-do list. My relationship with Jesus has been rich these last few weeks too.
I’ve been learning a few things about…
- Finding heart peace in the storm called “overwhelmed” through submitting to the Prince of Peace. Living out of a new calm in my heart is truly the “peace that passes all understanding.” It’s life changing.
- Understanding that in our close relationships Jesus wants to bring the “worst out in us” so that we can be refined. It’s one thing to know it in my head and quite another to see relationships through this perspective and pursue those hard relationships with commitment.
- Belief has no doubt. No doubt! I have been praying big, in full belief God will accomplish far beyond what I can even pray, dream or imagine…and thanking him in advance for it. It’s the praying in belief he wants to use to build my faith, and then my heart is set in belief with Him and his greatness vs. focusing in on if this big prayer will come true or not. It’s not about the outcome, but the faith built in the process. Then my faith is strengthened when he does choose to bless the request above and beyond!
- TLC Students: Focus in the final two months, to continue pursuing the Lord and growth. The up coming guest speakers coming would have an impact in their life.
- Summer Camp Prep: The next three months will be very focused on all of the summer camp prep details. Please pray as I walk forward in many new areas and for the Lord’s provision financially and with volunteers.
Thank you to those who faithfully give for me to be able to serve here at Tanalian. I cannot tell you how important the support has been! Your prayers mean a tremendous amount.
We now have the capability to receive donations through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). It’s easy to set up, and is an efficient way to give. Please call me to set it up or visit www.tanalianleadershipcenter.org/give